Family-Owned Company Seeking Journeyman Plumber Licensed in Oregon (Portland Metro Area)
Is the only job you do a job well done? Do you view plumbing as your profession, not just a trade? Do you enjoy interacting with clients just as much as successfully completing projects?
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to join a family-run business that shares your values, look no further than Meticulous Plumbing.
Based in Northeast Portland, we are a growing plumbing company seeking an expert, team-oriented plumber to help us expand our business. We are setting the bar high for residential and commercial plumbing services in the Portland Metro Area, and want your help!
We take pride in treating our employees well and providing:
- Competitive Pay – we believe in rewarding a job well done
- Company uniforms.
- Weekly training’s and meetings to add to your education and encourage team-building.
- Company truck: You can take home your air-conditioned, regularly-serviced vehicle after your 90-day probationary period.
- Electronic dispatch that includes internet capabilities and provides all service information.
- Company phone for work-related communications.
Meticulous Plumbing has continued to grow, despite economic challenges, due to our glowing reputation. Expert workmanship and outstanding customer service from both our office and field personnel put us in high demand. We have been honored by awards and alliances with industry leaders, including the Angie’s List 2011, 2012 and 2013 Super Service Award, accreditation by the Better Business Bureau, and a trade alliance with Energy Trust of Oregon, Inc.
Is This You?
We are looking for a licensed journeyman plumber that shares our attention to detail and can deliver the Meticulous promise of top-quality, friendly service. We want someone who is as knowledgeable as he or she is tuned in to the needs of the customer. Our ideal hire is comfortable pricing to clients ahead of time, cleans up the area afterward, and makes sure all services are complete when leaving a client’s home.
In addition, we require:
- Great communication skills (with both clients and fellow employees).
- Clean drivers’ license.
- Clear background check.
- Great attitude: You see plumbing as a profession, not just a trade, and desire to see each project through to completion while interacting with each client in a courteous, helpful manner.
If you meet the above qualifications, call us. We’d love to meet you!
To apply online, simply fill out the form below. Be sure to attach your resume in Word (DOC and DOCX), PDF, or TXT format.