Licensed Journeyman Plumber Opening
Are you tired of ads with big promises that don’t happen as you were told? Were you promised a nice-sounding sign-on bonus, good hourly pay plus benefits, and incentive pay, only to find out that the incentive pay has a top to it, while the sign-on bonus has multiple strings attached? Some of these promises come with benchmarks that are set too high to reach, and the hourly pay that is promised either gets changed once you start, or your hours are cut, or there are different hourly rates based on what you are doing, so your average pay is not any better than before you started there.
We pay the same rate while on the clock period, our incentive program does not have a ceiling to it, and we will not promise you something that we cannot deliver on. Hours are flexible, your time is your time. If this sounds like something you are interested in, reply to this ad, call or text 503-208-2812 and let’s start a conversation. Also, look at what else we have to offer.
What we offer:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 100% Company paid Employee Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Full-time hours No weekend or on-call shifts- Work-life balance
- Competitive wages, with an incentive plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Company stocked truck with gas card
- Dispatched from home
- Company match IRA retirement plan
- Company participating AFLAC
- Company provided Uniforms
- Paid Continuing Ed Program
- Paperless Invoicing System with Tablet
What you have:
- A Valid Oregon Journeyman’s License
- Good Communication Skills
- Your Own Hand Tools
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Able To Lift 75 lbs.
- A Desire to Perform High-Quality Work
- General Knowledge of The Plumbing Code and Trades
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply. We’d love to meet you!